• Membership to Premier Turbo Team is in the form of an annual
“investment” to the Franchise. The annual amount is an
“investment”, in the franchise, and not a membership fee.
• The investment is a RESPA requirement, because as a member of the
franchise, you receive a “ROI’, return on your investment.
• Collectively, all members own 49% of the franchise, and receive an
annual return on the investment.
• As a Franchisee, you earn revenue share as the procuring cause of a
prospect, that becomes a referral to the Franchise, and that referral
requires mortgage services to close and fund a residential or commercial
• The Franchise operates with a Franchise Agreement, with the Franchisor
that owns 51% of Premier Turbo Team.
• The Franchisor has a TPO , (third party origination), agreement with (Turbo
Mortgage) and is paid a royalty payment by Turbo Mortgage.
• As royalties are paid to the Franchisor, 49% of that royalty is distributed to
Premier Turbo Team, and those royalties are distributed to the Agent
Owners of Premier Turbo Team.
• Due to the complex procedures that are required, the following timelines
are necessary; in order distribute revenue share to members of Premier
• The revenue share is not a “commission” such as your commission paid
upon closing of a real estate transaction. The revenue share is not paid
same time of the closing of your buyer’s transaction.
• The revenue share is distributed from the Franchisor to the Franchise only
after the closing of the mortgage transaction, the mortgage company earns
revenue, and then a portion of that revenue is paid as a royalty to the
Franchisor and then the Franchise.Revenue Share Schedule
• Upon closing and funding, in same month, the Franchisor funnels revenue
to the Franchise from the mortgage transaction.
• Franchisee Turbo Tools account will reflect the revenue share that has been
paid to the E-Wallet in Turbo Tools after this funding, and be made
available for “distribution”.
• The revenue share is available for actual “distribution” from the E-Wallet
after every quarter of the year as a “return of the investment” to the
• Below is timing of payment of revenue share to the E-Wallet in Turbo Tools
and the availability of distribution from the E-Wallet on a quarterly basis.1st QUARTER ON YEAR
Jan Feb. March.
During 1st quarter, all referrals that become closed and funded transactions are paid to the E-Wallet of the Franchisee.
April: The revenue share from previous quarter is ready to be distributed to
the Franchisee, from E-Wallet in Turbo Tools. The franchisee requests
distribution of revenue share, and with the proper banking credentials
uploaded to the Franchisee E-Wallet, revenue share is distributed by end of
April.2ND QUARTER OF YEAR
April, May, June.
During 2nd quarter, all referrals that close and fund that earn revenue are paid to the E-Wallet of the Franchisee.
July: The revenue share from 2nd Quarter is ready to be distributed to the
Franchise as (ROI), from the Franchisee E-Wallet. The franchisee requests
distribution of revenue share and it is paid by end of July.3rd QUARTER OF YEAR
• July, August, September.
During 3rd quarter same
schedule and procedures are followed and franchisee can be distributed
October: Revenue share is distributed from 2rd Quarter by end of October.4th QUARTER OF YEAR
October, November, December.
During 4th quarter all revenue share is paid to E-Wallet each month, and year end revenue share is paid by end of 4th quarter, December, and each member receives a K-1 statement ( total annual return on investment) as a Franchisee.
I trust this assists in understanding your investment, your return on your investment, and the protocol on receipt of revenue share to Turbo Tools, your E-Wallet, and how your E-Wallet is paid, and how E-Wallet is later able to distribute funds to your banking account stored within E-Wallet in Turbo Tools.Turbo Tools Training:
Turbo Tools Quick start (this is included in every new agent email)Click Here To watch the Quick Start Video
Step By Step 12 videos of training: Click Here Turbo Tools training video
(available in Turbo Tools after login)
Please reach out to me personally, if you have any questions or need any special
assistance as a Franchisee.
Thanks for your continued support.